The manufacturing stage of the CDS Program is housed in our state of the art facility, located in Ventura County, California. If you are interested in specifics, look no further. Here are some of our manufacturing capabilities:
- We compound in six steam jacketed process tanks with a range of capacities 200 lbs. to 5.6 metric tons.
- We produce liquids, creams and pastes ranging in viscosity from heavy kaolin masques and toothpaste to lighter-than-water styling sprays.
- We have three automated filling lines with interchangeable filling machines on the lines.
- Our cosmetic manufacturing plant operates on a 10 hour/ 4 day work week allowing for an additional two day capacity if necessary.
- We own our 20,000+ sq. ft. facility, and we operate within approved FDA cGMP guidelines.
- We accept and produce minimum orders of 1,250 units with no cap on maximum units.